Small decorative flowers with a rich lilac color. A very prolific bloomer with good flexibility. Performs well in the South with good color retention and minimal heat delay.
- pH: 5.6–6.2
- Light: Best performance in full sun
- Temperature: 50°–80° F
- Irrigation: Even soil moisture in summer and fall
- Planting: Weeks 21–30 for fall crop, weeks 1–9 for early spring crop
- Rooting: 12–18 days from URC
- Fertilization: Feed with balanced fertilizers at 300 ppm after planting, reduce fertilizer before first color.
- Regulators: B-9, Sumagic, Bonzi spray or drench
- Pinching: None required
Full sun and partial shade flower beds, container gardening, hanging baskets and large pots or bushel baskets.